League of Fists

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Namco listen to me

posted gleem
    posted gleem
    Admin

Namco listen to me  Empty Namco listen to me

Post  posted gleem Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Five ways to improve Namco's next Tekken game. Adding a tag team online mode I would like to see Namco revisit Tekken tag. Tekken 6 introduced the bound system which in turn leads to more longer juggles hopefully Namco would incorperate this into stylish tag team tags. Lastly think about this online co-op tag teams if that don't got you salivating then quit reading cause like Lar's your broken inside.
    I would really like Tekken to say bye-bye to clone characters their exit can mean new and unique characters can grow or emerge. I'm sorry but just because Hollywood favorite nepertism doesn't mean Tekken should. Theirs way to many related characters especially for Mishimas.
    I struggle against certain characters more than others i assume you do to imagine if while in ranked or player match you can set up the options to only seek or search for a specific type of Character. I also would like them to set up the search menu by rank such as brawlers,rogues, and Tekken gods that would eliminate fluff wins.
    The last 2 i keep short imagine an online practice mode yea i know brillant. There just things a computer can't do like practice counter technics.Truely lastly would it kill Tekken to include create a character it's not like Namco couldn't do it one word Soul Caliber.
    Namco listen to me  Icon_rr

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:42 pm